Donatelli's Featured on Popular Food Network Show
Published on Friday, 17 April 2009 18:55
On November 3rd, 2008, Donatelli's was featured on the hit TV show Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. The show aires on the Food Network and is hosted by food fashionista Guy Fieri.
We had a blast during filming and captured quite a few priceless moments. Check out our gallery of photos...
- Guy Fieri gets his hands on some real dough.
- Jessica teaches Guy a little something about hand-tossed crust.
- Steve Donatelle, founder of Donatelli's, swaps stories with Guy while the crew prepares for the next shot.
- Outakes are priceless.
- Guy marvels at the amount of cheese being piled on The Heart Stopper Pizza.
- Guy gets a little sneak peak.
- Keep your eye on the sauce, boy.
- A little on-camera tomfoolery gets everyone crackin' up.
- Don't make me use this thing.
- Guys gets saucy in the kitchen.
- You may want to shield that shirt. Because when I press this thing, we may get sauced!
- Jessica adds the final touches to the homemade red sauce.
- Guy shoots the opening sequence.
- Steve, Guy and Trish pose in front of Guy's vintage Camero.
- Meatball madness.
- Aaron is amused by Guy's passion for homemade Italian.
- The youngest Fieri Fanatic on set that day.
- I have a feeling I'm about to enter Flavortown.
- Who would have thought that one Guy's opinion could mean so much.
Get Donatelli's famous Meat Sauce recipe now at Diners, Drive-ins and Dives then click on Comments & Reviews.